Registration for Internship Program
At the outset, we tend to screen the applications for Legal Internship. Some of the criteria we look at include:
- Student must be in 4th or 5th year LL.B. or 3rd year of the 3 year course or equivalent
- Past Internship experience and exposure – quality, range, rigor and relevance
- Moot courts’ participation as speaker/researcher – quality and quantity
- Publications/research work – quality and quantity
- Extra-curricular activities – evidence of initiative, leadership, talent and personality attributes
Please email your latest CV not longer than 2 (two) pages and a cover letter as a the email body stating:
1.Why do you want to work at LEGALLANDS? (Restrict word limit to 200 words)
2. What are your core competencies and how do you plan to use these skills in a manner that is unique to you at the workplace? (Restrict word limit to 200 words)
Submit Internship Form or Applications to be emailed to [email protected] with the subject – Internship for the month of XXX.
If the candidacy is taken forward, there would be an interview.