A corporate entity is an entity duly registered with the government or its nominated agencies. The ever-changing law and business developments require every corporation to seek expert legal advice to stay in this competitive market. Business requires guidance in handling financial planning’s, corporate and legal assistance, current trade practices & incentives, government policies, tax structuring, trade planning and many other related areas. We at LEGALLANDS specialize in providing optimum level corporate services catering to the Business & Corporate Houses etc. With experienced professionals having multi-facet experience in dealing and managing corporate matters by guiding the corporations in capital structuring, decision-making, growth planning etc.
LEGALLANDS AS CORPORATE SERVICE PROVIDER
The importance of a Company Service Provider are as follows:
- Business Pressure:- In big corporate businesses, it becomes difficult to handle the huge pile of business compliances which is mandatorily to be complied with. In that case separate Corporate Service Providers are outsourced to provide with the required services. In this manner the tasks are executed in a more efficient was as a separate skilled body is hired for executing the work. Working with skilled and experienced professionals also helps in bringing the element of assurance in the Business operations.
- Time Saving:- It is a time saving procedure as for specific tasks a separate body is hired. This will bring efficient outcomes for the company and tasks will be error free. The regulations and compliances are complex tasks and needs professionals to execute the work otherwise there will always be risk for non-compliances of the regulations which may also result in imposition of penalties and result into financial burden on the company.
- Complex Work Process:- The corporate data analysis and performing its compliances is a very complex task. It is to be performed accurately and thus a professional is required to execute the same.
- Internal Control System:- Corporate Service providers are professionals and hold in-depth knowledge regarding the field they are handling. With the understanding the loopholes in the policies and working of the Company can also be rectified which will only enhance the performance of the company in the market.
Types Of Services Provided by LEGALLANDS are as follows:
- Business Advisory Services include the service of advising a Company regarding business transactions, business prospects, company risk factors, analyzing company policies and its better implementation with the aim of benefitting and advancement in the Business. Business advises are a very important factor in the development of the Business and its sustenance in the market.
- Finance and Banking involves assistance in opening of corporate bank accounts, strategies for infusion of capital funding and inward or outward investments, intake of loans and advances for the working capital management and other operational activities of the entity.
- Accounting and Tax Services includes obtaining licenses with Taxation authorities, GST Registrations, assistance in filing of Tax Returns, consultancy related to Double Tax Avoidance between different countries (International), book-keeping and accounting services.
- Secretarial Services are services performed by Practicing Company Secretary recognized by ICSI, to check compliance under the provisions of various laws and rules/ regulations/ procedures applicable to organization. It ensures the development and implementation of the compliance framework in a company on the activity, sector and industry and covers documentation, maintenance, search reports, along with due diligence which helps in determination of strategic and investment decision of any company.
- Mergers & Acquisitions refers to collaboration between two entities in form of merger or amalgamations or acquiring of another entity within the existing. LEGALLANDS helps an entity in validating the authenticity of other entity by performing due diligence along with assistance in preparation and submission of all the necessary documentations and representations.
- Due diligence refers to the precautionary research about the entity prior to entering into a new venture or trade facilitation which can be of many types depending upon the requirements of an enterprise, such as – Financial Due Diligence, Legal Due Diligence, Tax Due Diligence, Operational Due Diligence, IT Due Diligence, HR Due Diligence, Regulatory Due Diligence.
- Business Growth Planning refers to growth in business by way of market differentiation, product differentiation, diversification and setting up of new venture. Businesses may grow either horizontally or vertically. LEGALLANDS helps an entity in boosting business ventures along with assistance in ascertaining legal compliances necessary for the growth and development of the business.
LEGALLANDS provides outsourcing corporate services by understanding the market in which the Company stands and assisting in taking care of the Organization’s data/information without any hassle. The Services are provided by experienced professionals having years of dealing in and managing corporate matters while likewise guiding the company in decision-making.
Secretarial Services are services performed by the Practicing Company Secretary recognized by ICSI, to check compliance under the provisions of various laws and rules/ regulations/ procedures applicable to the organization. It is conducted by an independent professional to ensure that the company has complied with the appealable legal and procedural requirements and has also followed due process. It is essentially a mechanism to monitor compliance with the requirements of stated laws.
The primary responsibility is to ensure the development and implementation of the compliance framework in a company on the activity, sector, and industry.
Secretarial Services covers documentation, maintenance, and search reports, along with due diligence which helps in the determination of strategic and investment decision of any company.
Every company incorporated under the Companies Act is required to comply with the various regulatory requirement provided in the laws, However, the specific exemptions to some classes of the companies have been provided specifically in the act or through the exemption notifications under the Companies Act, 2013.
As part of the annual compliances, every company is required to file its financial statement and annual return every financial year before the due date, with the Registrar of Companies.
- Incorporation & Formation of companies.
- Representations before the Registrar of Companies and Company Law Board.
- Maintaining of various Statutory Registers under the Company Law.
- Registration with the Reserve Bank of India, Filing of FC-GPR, SMF, FLA Returns, etc.
- Registration with the Software Technology Parks of India
- Obtaining the bonding permission from the Central Excise Authorities.
- Registration with the Revenue Department for service tax.
- Registration under the Shops and Establishments Authorities Act.
- Obtaining permissions from Provident Fund Authorities and the ESI Authorities
- Obtaining various permissions and approvals under Central and State Laws
- Due diligence to assess the present health of Secretarial Compliance
- Maintain and updating of statutory records as per Companies Act,2013
- Amendments in Companies
- Change of Directors,
- Increase in Authorized Capital,
- Change of Registered Office,
- Alterations in Company Documents etc.
- Conversion of Entities
- Conversion of Partnership to LLP
- Conversion of LLP to Private Company
- Conversion of Private Company to Public Company
- Filing of Annual Return, AGM & EGM requirements
- Obtaining of Trademark Registration
- Advice on various Company laws, FEMA, FDI, ODI, and related matters.
- Making of Common Seal