Immigration Law is the law that exclusively governs immigration in a nation. Immigration lawyers in Delhi at Legallands will help you by providing these services like preparation of documents which are required for the process of immigration. It’s So far as foreign citizens are concerned, Immigration Law is related to the Nationality Law of a nation governing the matters of citizenship. International Law regulates Immigration Law concerning the citizens of a country.
Benefits of Our Immigration Services
Wanting to apply for residency in a different/ new country? Immigration services are services held for applying for citizenship of a new country.
You can avail of various benefits from our services in several ways:
- Expert guidance from experienced authorized immigration consultants.
- Satisfactory customer service at every stage of the procedure
- Affordable professional services
- Assessment of your personal profile for visa application
- Accurate preparation of forms and submission of the required documents
- Stay informed throughout the procedure
- Answer your queries throughout the procedure
- Short term visas such as business visas and visitor visas
- Immigration/permanent residency visa
- Visitor visa consultant
- Business consultant/investor visa
- Work permits and related visas
- Dependent visas and Spouse visas
- Immigration to India
Reapply refused or rejected visa application
We provide advice and assistance to persons who wish to come to India on work visa, employment visa, and tourist visas for their refused/ rejected temporary resident visa applications and permanent resident visa applications identifying and overcoming any previous weaknesses.
An NRI Account refers to the accounts opened by a Non-Resident Indian (NRI) or a Person of Indian Origin (PIO) with a bank or financial institution which is authorized by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), to provide various services.
- To represent our clients in various courts in relation to legal disputes /cases.
- To file various documentation on behalf of clients
- Written statement
- Power of Attorney
- Company formation in India /Joint Ventures /Making Investments
- Pan Card /Aadhar Card
- Property management ;
- Transfer of Property
- Partition of property
- Property Search
- Evaluation of property
- Buying and selling property
- Litigation pertaining to land and property disputes
- Matrimonial matters /Divorce proceeding / Child custody /Settlement
- Landlord tenant dispute
- Writ petitions
- Appeal in the High Court
- Criminal Matters /Complaints /Bails/Appeals
- Immigration and citizenship issues.
- OCI Applications
It will also be our endeavor that where there is a possibility we will make an effort to resolve your matter through Mediation/Out of court. Our main aim and goal is an amicable settlement and your peace of mind