Labour & Employment
Labour Laws are a body of laws that lays done the rules and regulation that are to be followed by the employers and the labours working in an industrial establishment. The laws deal with the rights and duties of the employers and labours, remunerations, trade unions, industrial relations, days of work, working environment, etc. Legallands is the best law firm in Delhi that deals with matters which are relates to the Labour and Employment Laws in India.
Why there is a Need for labour Laws?
The labour laws were formed with the ultimate need to provide written rules and regulations which are to be mandatorily followed by the establishments. The main reason behind it to stop the use of arbitrary power by employers over the labours. It is basically to ensure social welfare, safety, and security, proper wages of the labours.
What are the types of Labour Laws in India?
- The Industrial Disputes Act, 1947
- The Contract Labour (Regulation & Abolition) Act, 1979
- The Employees Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952
- The Employees State Insurance Act, 1948
- The Employment Exchanges (Compulsory Notification of Vacancies) Act, 1956
- The Shops and Establishment Act and rules made there under.
- The Maternity Benefit Act, 1961
- The Minimum Wages Act 1948
- The Payment of Wages Act 1936,
- The Payment of Bonus Act 1965,
- The Payment of Gratuity Act 1972
- The Employee’s Compensation Act.
- The Sexual Harassment of women at the workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act 2013.
- The Industrial Employment (Standing orders) Act, 1946.
WHAT ARE THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY LEGALLANDS?
We at Legallands are delivering legal and strategic resolutions for all the concerns related to Labor laws. We are a legal firm, providing consultancy on Corporate Labor Laws to different corporates for over 35 years and counting.
- Advice and Consultation
- Appointment and termination of workman/employee
- Drafting appointment letters, transfer letters, dismissal, rules, and regulations.
- Registration of business under various Labour laws
- Commercial Contracts involves in all types of Business Transaction
- Advice on Employee Rights, Employment Contract, Service Contract, Labour Disputes, Statutory Benefits
- Structuring, transfer, termination, non-compete issues and the likes of employees
- Employment documentation
- Employee benefits and compensation
- Framing employment policies for the organizations
- Framing Employment agreement and contracts
- Labour law advisory
- Law on Sexual Harassment of women at workplace
- HR Audit
- Drafting and vetting of Employment Agreements, Appointment letters, Termination Agreements, Non – competition agreements, Non – disclosure Agreements and other confidential agreements.