Licenses Approval & Registration
Business Registration & Licenses Approval & Registration Services In Delhi. Business licenses registration is issued by government agencies that permit to the organization or Business entity to conduct business within the government’s specified jurisdiction. Licenses issued by the local government have been permitted for starting the business activates
Business Licenses & Registration are permits issued by government agencies that allow individuals or companies to conduct business within the government’s geographical jurisdiction. It is the authorization to start a business issued by the local government.
To validate the functioning of business and to run the same with all legal procedures, an entity requires various licenses depending upon the requirements of the entity.
In current days, the mandatory licenses required by every company/ individual/ various entities are:
1. GST Registration
GST Registration is a process by which a taxpayer gets himself registered under GST. Once a business is successfully registered, a unique registration number is assigned to them known as the Goods and Services Tax Identification Number (GSTIN)
1.1 Who should get registered?
- Individuals registered under the previously applicable Indirect tax laws such as Excise, VAT, Service Tax
- Businesses with turnover above the threshold limit of Rs. 40 Lakhs* (Rs. 10 Lakhs for North-Eastern States, J&K, Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand)
- Casual taxable person
- Non-Resident taxable person
- Agents of a supplier & Input service distributor
- Taxpayers under reverse charge mechanism
- E-commerce aggregator and every person who supplies via e-commerce aggregator.
1.2 Why get GST Registration?
- Mandatory under the law (the exemption is available for certain business categories only)
- In order to supply products/services within or outside the state or country.
- Availing Input Tax Credits
2. Import Export Code
2.1 Who authorizes IEC?
DGFT (Directorate General of Foreign Trade) provides any person (natural or artificial) who is involved in the import or export of goods/services from India an Import Export Code Certification.
2.2 What is IEC?
Import Export Code (IEC) is a ten-digit number, comprising alphabets and numbers. It is a pan-based registration having a unique number through which a person is identified at all offices of Customs and DGFT across India.
3. Udyog Aadhar License (or MSME License)
3.1 What is MSME registration?
License for Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises is the registration available for entrepreneurs who want to operate businesses based on the investment in plant & machinery made by a manufacturing concern or investment in equipment made by a service provider.
3.2 Is registration mandatory?
Registration for MSME is not legally mandatory but registering provides several benefits from the government.
4. Other Licenses
There are many other licenses a company / LLP / other entity requires for running and functioning of the businesses depending upon the object and memorandum of the same, for example:
4.1 Drug license:
For a Pharmaceutical company, a Drug license is required from the Central Drugs Standard Control Organization(CDSCO)under Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India is the National Regulatory Authority (NRA) of India.
4.2 FSSAI License
“Food safety and standard authority of India”(FSSAI), is responsible to verify the safety and standardization of food products nationwide.
Categories available in FSSAI Licenses:
- FSSAI Central License– (Large Food Business)mandatory for Food Business Operators operating in multiple states, importer, 100% export-oriented units, and providing catering services in various central government agencies.
- FSSAI State License – (Medium Food Business) mandatory in all cases where the turnover of the Food Business Operator is more than 12 lacs in a financial year.
- FSSAI State Registration – (Petty Food Business)
4.3 Shop and Establishment Registration
The registration under the shops and establishment act is regulated by the labour department of the respective state, and it is mandatory for all business entities which do not fall within the ambit or applicability of The Factories Act, 1948
A trademark is a unique mark or sign representing a business that distinctively identifies it from another firm and builds its credibility.
Contact the Best Licenses Approval & Registration Lawyers, ADR Law firm in Delhi today, LEGALLANDS LLP will help you with all the matters relating to FEMA, FDI, ADR, Corporate & Commercial, Family Law, IPR, International Trade & Tax, Other Advisory Services and Business Setup advisory in India and Abroad. Contact today at +91 11 46045777 or [email protected]