Secretarial Services are services performed by the Practicing Company Secretary recognized by ICSI, to check compliance under the provisions of various laws and rules/ regulations/ procedures applicable to the organization. It is conducted by an independent professional to ensure that the company has complied with the appealable legal and procedural requirements and has also followed due process. It is essentially a mechanism to monitor compliance with the requirements of stated laws.
The primary responsibility is to ensure the development and implementation of the compliance framework in a company on the activity, sector, and industry.
Secretarial Services covers documentation, maintenance, and search reports, along with due diligence which helps in the determination of strategic and investment decision of any company.
Every company incorporated under the Companies Act is required to comply with the various regulatory requirement provided in the laws, However, the specific exemptions to some classes of the companies have been provided specifically in the act or through the exemption notifications under the Companies Act, 2013.
As part of the annual compliances, every company is required to file its financial statement and annual return every financial year before the due date, with the Registrar of Companies.
- Incorporation & Formation of companies.
- Representations before the Registrar of Companies and Company Law Board.
- Maintaining of various Statutory Registers under the Company Law.
- Registration with the Reserve Bank of India, Filing of FC-GPR, SMF, FLA Returns, etc.
- Registration with the Software Technology Parks of India
- Obtaining the bonding permission from the Central Excise Authorities.
- Registration with the Revenue Department for service tax.
- Registration under the Shops and Establishments Authorities Act.
- Obtaining permissions from Provident Fund Authorities and the ESI Authorities
- Obtaining various permissions and approvals under Central and State Laws
- Due diligence to assess the present health of Secretarial Compliance
- Maintain and updating of statutory records as per Companies Act,2013
- Amendments in Companies
- Change of Directors,
- Increase in Authorized Capital,
- Change of Registered Office,
- Alterations in Company Documents etc.
- Conversion of Entities
- Conversion of Partnership to LLP
- Conversion of LLP to Private Company
- Conversion of Private Company to Public Company
- Filing of Annual Return, AGM & EGM requirements
- Obtaining of Trademark Registration
- Advice on various Company laws, FEMA, FDI, ODI, and related matters.
- Making of Common Seal
Contact the Best Secretarial Services Lawyers, ADR Law firm in Delhi today, LEGALLANDS LLP will help you with all the matters relating to FEMA, FDI, ADR, Corporate & Commercial, Family Law, IPR, International Trade & Tax, Other Advisory Services and Business Setup advisory in India and Abroad. Contact today at +91 11 46045777 or [email protected]