What Are Cookies?
For more general information on cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”.
A number is assigned to your computer system whenever you will access the internet the IP address will enable the computers and the servers to recognize and therefore to communicate with each other. The respective IP addresses from which the users appear shall be recorded for the purpose of IT security and system diagnostic purposes. The same information shall be cumulatively used to see the website tendency and performance analysis.
The Cookies will be left on your computer or the device on which internet is used to visit our website online. This will enable the site of ours to recall your computer or the device and will serve a number of purposes.
On our website you will get a notification banner seeking your consent to allow the cookies (“cookie settings banner”).
The Cookies We Set
- Strictly necessary cookies: Strictly necessary cookies are essential in order to enable users to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. These cookies are automatically enabled and cannot be blocked.
- Performance cookies: Performance cookies are cookies used to gather data to enhance the performance of a website.
When you submit data through a contact form such as those found on contact pages, comment forms, query forms or chat query form, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site, we offer the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page which is affected by your preferences.
Legallands will collect and use the geographical location of your computer or mobile device. This location data is collected for the purpose of providing you with information regarding services which we believe may be of interest to you based on your geographic location, and to improve our location-based services.
Third Party Cookies
- This site uses Google Analytics, which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web. It helps us to comprehend user behaviour based on which we find ways to improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as time spent on the site and the pages you visit so that we can continue to produce and engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- After a period of time, we test certain new features and make certain changes to the site. When we are in the process of testing the new features, these cookies may be used to ascertain that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site. The cookies also ensure we understand the optimisations that our users will appreciate the most.
- As we are a service-based organisation, it is important for us to understand the visitor-turned-engagement statistics. Essentially, such statistics are derived from the data that these cookies track. They help us to accurately make business predictions and allow us to monitor our content to arrive at the best possible thought leadership content for the visitors.
- We use third party social media widgets/buttons and/or plug-ins such as twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, WhatsApp, chat by twak.to and Google Maps on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. The cookies also add on to the data the social media sites hold for different purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies. We do not have control over, or responsibility for, those companies or their use of your information.
If you are still looking for more information, you may contact us via email on email@example.com