Why work with Legallands
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people across our practice and business services groups. Our continued success relies on our ability to provide a supportive, inclusive and motivating environment where everyone has a role to play in supporting the delivery of outstanding service to our clients.
We offer exceptional career opportunities to our lawyers, aspiring graduates and business support professionals, in an environment that is challenging, rewarding and, we believe, truly different from our competitors.
We are looking for highly talented people who can demonstrate an affinity with our values to help us achieve our vision of becoming the leading global business law firm. In return, we offer a dynamic and diverse environment in which people can build a long and fruitful career and have their success rewarded.
To find out more about opportunities in the country you would like to work, please select the relevant region from the menu on the left.
The legal grapevine has some memorable career fundas Here is one: the must-have success factors for an associate are captured in the As: Ability, Affability, and Availability (in reverse order of priority).
Someone who is available for work 24×7 is generally preferred over someone who ranks higher in ability but wants to take the weekends off.
1. Legallands firm person will need very good English language skills, both spoken and written.
2. Good legal research and drafting skills.
3. As a young individual in a law firm, you will need to develop good old tenacity, the ability to stick it out in the initial years of your career.
4. If you see yourself as a partner in times to come, you’ll need to showcase leadership as a youngster.
5. Ability to work in a team.