There are many other licenses a company / LLP / other entity requires for running and functioning of the businesses depending upon the object and memorandum of the same, for example:
- Drug license:
- For a Pharmaceutical company, a Drug license is required from the Central Drugs Standard Control Organization(CDSCO)under Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India is the National Regulatory Authority (NRA) of India.
- FSSAI License
- “Food safety and standard authority of India”(FSSAI), is responsible to verify the safety and standardization of food products nationwide.
Categories available in FSSAI Licenses:
- FSSAI Central License– (Large Food Business)mandatory for Food Business Operators operating in multiple states, importer, 100% export-oriented units, and providing catering services in various central government agencies.
- FSSAI State License – (Medium Food Business) mandatory in all cases where the turnover of the Food Business Operator is more than 12 lacs in a financial year.
- FSSAI State Registration – (Petty Food Business)
- Shop and Establishment Registration – The registration under the shops and establishment act is regulated by the labour department of the respective state, and it is mandatory for all business entities which do not fall within the ambit or applicability of The Factories Act, 1948.
- Trademark Registration – A trademark is a unique mark or sign representing a business that distinctively identifies it from another firm and builds its credibility.